Friday, April 13, 2012

Blog #7, 4/13/12

I think that the classroom that I am getting my field hours is very organized, and I think the the rules are clear to each student! One thing that I really like is the teacher has all of the rules of the class room, as well as the school rules posted on posters and hanging up in the class room.  If the students ever need a reminder. the teacher tells them to review the rules poster. 

Another thing that I really like, and that helps gets students attention is whenever the class is a little off task, or working in groups and the teacher needs everyones attention then she yells 1, 2, eye on me, and then the class repeats back 1, 2, eyes on you, and that usually gets everyones attention and quites the class down.

Another great thing is when one student is being very on task, or following directions really well, the teacher will point it out to the class.  It makes that one student feel good, and helps the others to have an example, and reminds them of how they should all be acting!

No comments:

Post a Comment