Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Blog #8, 4/18/12

I have learned alot throught this class, as well as my field experience.  There are a few things that I feel are the most important, and will be the most beneficial.

One thing that I learned that I think is important, is the roles of teachers, and how many roles they have to play or cover.  A teacher isn't just someone who goes and teaches material, and then is done for the day.  They have alot to do, put alot of time in, and do a whole lot more then just teach.

Another thing I learned that I think is important is recognizing that all students are different.  They all learn differently, and it's important to recognize that, and have different teaching styles and methods.

I have really enjoyed this course, and I have loved getting my field hours.  It has been a great experience and I have been very priveledged to be with a great teacher who has taught me alot.  She has shown me through example the kind of teacher that I hope to one day be!

No comments:

Post a Comment